Regional CPA firm is seeking an Audit Director / Sr. manager for its Real Estate practice. This is a partner track opportunity.
- Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
- Train & develop staff
- 10+ years experience
- Public Accounting experience
- Significant experience working with all types of real estate clients – Commercial, Residential, Investment, REITSs.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects and engagement teams.
- An advanced degree in taxation is preferred.
- A Book of business is a plus