CPA Firm Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Well-established North Phoenix CPA firm serving individuals, business and non-profit organizations, is seeking applicants for the position of Tax Senior. Our firm is actively involved in taxation, management consulting, audit services, compilation services, financial planning, estate planning, and other related services.
- Preparation of client tax returns
- Preparation and/or review of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reporting
We Offer the Following:
- Competitive salary and opportunity
- Summer Hours: 4 day workweek May through August
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible hours
- CPA License
- 10+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters UltraTax CS is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Professional, positive attitude
Serving the Valley since 1976, our firm offers a team of experts in a variety of areas in tax and audit and attest. We take pride in the work we do and strive to provide the utmost quality in client service.
We are looking for a like-minded professional to join our growing team!
CPA Firm Phoenix
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CPA Firm Phoenix