- Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics as well as properly saving files in Document and other prescribed locations.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding and use of Microsoft Outlook and maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Stays up-to-date on software specific to the Administration Department and has the ability to utilize newest technology to create efficiency.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Is effective identifying client’s needs and demonstrates an ability to expedite solutions or get the accountant or manager involved when needed.
- Timely expedites the processing of tax documents and other time sensitive materials to government agencies/banks/etc.
- Supports Partners with the tracking of tax returns, financial statements, cash flows, etc. and timely updates XCM.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- CPA/Business Management Experience Strongly Preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- strong and internet research skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
CPA /Business Management Firm
Why Work Here?
We offer a comfortable work environment, flexible work hours, good employee benefits and an excellent career path.