Our team provides our customers with 7 days a week 361 days a year Bulk Vegetable Oil service, mostly to Restaurants and Bakeries. Punctuality, professionalism, and honesty is how we run our business and every one of us has the attitude of a team player as priority.
Driver will be delivering Vegetable Oil to our customers using specialized equipment which we provide training to operate.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Ability to handle physical workload for loading & unloading
- Not afraid of heights, able & willing to carry a 25+lb oil nozzle with a 1¼ hose
- Climb ladders several times a day and perform under pressure on long working days, could occasionally work two days’ overnight route, work week-ends, be available & enthusiastic of helping.
- Customer service, equipment inspections payments receivable and other customer service related tasks are involved on the job
- Well-spoken & written English communication, bilingual in Spanish will be preferred but not required
- Able to communicate under pressure
- Ability to use a calculator, smartphone, fuel cards, GPS navigator units & all usual truck equipment.
- NO Drugs, Alcohol & MUST have a clean driving record
- Class A CDL driver license with tanker endorsement
- 1-year experience driving semi-trailers with split transmission tractors