Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Specialty to entry level both available)
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Opening Summary:
We are seeking driven, collaborative, and positive pharmaceutical sales leaders to build out and lead the product launch of a few new and innovative pharmaceutical products. The Pharmaceutical Sales Rep will be the primary selling agent within an assigned territory. Reporting to a National Sales Manager, the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep role will be responsible for providing current and comprehensive knowledge of pharmaceutical products in the Primary Care and some Specialty Physician space while simultaneously supporting the organizations mission and values.
Responsibilities for our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep professional:
- Uphold and model competencies that are key to the organizations culture including integrity, drive, accountability, flexibility, and perseverance
- Meet or exceed assigned territory sales goals
- Utilize strong analytical and business acumen skills to identify areas of opportunities and provide actionable recommendations and solutions to increase product growth
- Maximize new business opportunities develop and grow market
- Communicate competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other business units including Division Business Managers, Regional Business Directors, and corporate commercial teams
- Comply with all corporate and legal requirements for product promotion, sampling, and resource tracking
- Develop local Opinion Leader relationships to achieve aligned objectives
Required Experience to become a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep:
- Relevant degree is preferred or documented sales experience
- Ability to quickly build meaningful relationships
- Completion of pharmaceutical sales training
- Ability to thrive and adapt in ambiguous environments
- Strong clinical selling and account management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain all industry certifications
- Works and leads collaboratively and puts integrity first, without exception
- The ability to travel locally and possess a valid driver’s license
Other Requirements: Preference will also be given to candidates with documented sales awards, proven sales abilities, completion of pharmaceutical sales training, industry certification and achievements.
Apply today with your resume. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep positions are immediately available and interviews will be taking place for all qualified applicants.