Reliable Weekend Memory Care CNA/ Medical Technician
COVINGTON SENIOR LIVING - LEHI Lehi, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
The Medication Tech is expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all medication documentation is current and correct, including MARs, Physician’s Orders, Pharmacy Documents, etc.
- Ensure medication room/carts are completely stocked with all required medications including OTC medications that are ordered by the physicians of residents receiving medication assistance.
- Communicate all medication changes to residents, staff, & family members.
- Coordinate medication orders and deliveries with the pharmacy.
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare providers as needed.
- Monitor Psychotropic medication use is congruent with physician orders endure resident behaviors actually warrant the use of medication.
- Control Medication Cart access and key assignment.
- Pour, pass, and assist with administration of medication in accordance with state regulations.
- Read all communication notes regarding the community between the various shifts of the community.
- Assist Resident Caregivers (CNAs) with providing personal care to residents who are on services with the community.
- Document all care given to residents in ADL Charting.
- MUST HAVE CNA CERTIFICATION.