Warehouse Associate - 1408
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$200 Joining Bonus!!! ACCEPTING CORPORATION
A company world market leader in replacement parts for aviation ground support equipment based in Mississauga, ON, is currently seeking a Full-Time Warehouse Associate to start immediately.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, apply online or contact us today at 647-660-4440 ext. 409. Also, you can send us your resume by email to email@example.com with your name and internal#1408
- $100 joining bonus after 30 days for the first 2 months (total $200)
- Amazing company to work for.
- Weekly payments.
Pay Rate: $19 per hour.
Available Shifts: Rotative
Hours: Must be willing to work approximately 2 months Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, and then Monday -Friday from 3:30 pm-12:00 pm.
Must have own vehicle no bus route!!!
- Minimum 1 -2 years of warehouse experience
- Basic computer skills including the ability to learn basic software applications
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language. Any additional languages are beneficial and would be considered an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and/or experience with previous general order picking and warehouse duties would be a complete asset.
- Direct experience with ground support equipment would also be considered an advantage
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance always.
- Picking automotive parts, no RF scanner experience needed (paper-based)
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds with assistance, without assistance up to 40 pounds
- Reliable and maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
- Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to self-motivate in a fast pace, multi-tasking environment
- Conduct general housing keeping duties within the facility and assist with warehouse maintenance as required
- Utilize Guidelines for Customer Service for all customer and vendor contacts
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Perform cycle counts as requested.
- Complete all duties assigned by Supervisor and/or manager
Looking forward to speaking with you!!!
NOTE: Only applicants legally entitled to work full time in Canada, residing in GTA, and currently possessing the required paperwork to commence work immediately will be considered.
COVENANT GROUP - STAFFING
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate Iii jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.