A large well-established Construction company based in the Concord area is currently seeking immediate a Customer Service Representative. Must have previous logistics/call center/customer service experience a must 1+ years. Contact us today at 647-660-4440 x 403 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or apply online.
Customer Service Primary Objective:
Receives requests for quotations, information, and orders from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Ensures that each client gets their goods with a level of customer service that exceeds that of competitors in the industry, and that of our clients.
Customer Service Rep Key Responsibilities
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and cancellations directly from customers
- Will be contacting new and existing clients introducing new products
- Up-sells customer orders when opportunity exists
- Enter orders
- Follows up with customers regarding satisfaction and generate future orders
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers to achieve best possible
Schedule Availability Customer Service Rep:
Monday – Friday, hours will range from 11pm/12am to start - up to 8hrs to 9hrs shift. Flexible to work on the weekends.
Salary $18.00hr to start (Depends on the experience)
High levels of customer satisfaction
- Additional /overtime hours as per business requirements – flexibility (including weekends) required with significant time investment during peak periods and when workload necessitates
- 1 + years of customer service experience– positive, professional and responsive
- 1+ years experience in a call center environment is an asset
- Must work well under pressure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have a great attitude over the phone with customers
- College/University preferred
- Sales experience preferred but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong in English communication a must
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Problem and conflict management skills
- Must be able to thrive in a busy environment
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Able to handle pressure and remain calm in all situations
- Computer Proficiency
Covenant Group Ltd. Is a Premium Staffing Agency offering equal opportunity following recruitment and selection practices that comply with all applicable employment laws. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site www.covenantgroupl.com to apply.