About the Firm CostaRothbort CPA’s LLC is a premier Long Island based public accounting firm serving businesses and individuals in the areas of tax, assurance, accounting, business consulting, and forensic accounting. We have earned our reputation by providing first-class accounting service and distinctive advice to our clients.
We do this through our exceptionally talented people who are creative problem-solvers and make client service their number one priority.
We are currently expanding our audit practice to meet the growing needs of our practice, so we are looking for experienced Audit professionals
About the Position
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience and will be responsible for planning and completing engagements, supervising staff, interacting with clients and preparing audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries.
· Perform audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
· Planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
· Prepare and analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls
· Understanding of accounting and reporting standards
· Experience in researching as it relates to accounting and audit issues
· Interact with clients and development of relationships
· Communicate with Partner and/or Manager on work status
· Review of team's workflow and monitor assigned tasks
· Supervise, train and mentor audit staff
· Prepare tax returns (individual, corporate and partnership) for various industries
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· CPA license or active CPA candidate
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Strong audit skills with proficiency in US GAAP, US GAAS
· Ability to work in a team environment, supervise staff and lead projects.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Exhibit a strong work ethic.
· Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, CCH Access and QuickBooks
We are offer a competitive salary based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- CPA (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
COSTAROTHBORT CPAS LLC