Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a new and rewarding opportunity? Would you like to play a creative role, influencing the digital marketing content and strategy for COS North America? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with others?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our North America regional team based in New York. This role will report into the Performance Marketing Lead.Job Description
What you will do:
- Plan digital marketing activity in alignment with the marketing content calendar and brief other departments on assets and copy required
- Own briefing process and manage workflow for creative assets and copy across all digital channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, YouTube, Display, Affiliate, and SMS, to maintain timely execution
- Update planning calendars proactively to ensure a strategic and cohesive experience across all digital marketing campaigns and digital touch points as well as to keep the business updated on content and focuses across channels
- Work closely with digital marketing agencies to ensure optimal performance in alignment with goals across both customer acquisition and retention
- Assist in updating the regional team on channel performance, working closely to analyse traffic, conversion and revenue
- Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day performance of the channels in line with the commercial plan
- Support development, build and testing of SMS campaigns using best practice
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing role as a coordinator or assistant level
- Experience coordinating the supply of digital marketing assets and copy for a variety of channels
- Experience using google analytics to analyze performance and drive conversion and revenue
- Experienced in digital visual presentation either through studies or practical experience
- Ability to priorities and manage own time effectively
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to collaborate and establish alignment with key partners and stakeholders
- Intermediate to advance in Microsoft Office Programs
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at COS