Summary of Key Responsibilities
The internal sales-marketing coordinator will be apart of the business development team, providing branding and marketing recommendations from a B2C perspective. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach clients from a brand awareness perspective. As the sales-marketing coordinator, you will be able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
You will work on a variety of tasks including social media marketing, copy writing, graphic design, etc. You will be an integral part of the team’s contribution to strategy, development and execution of Social Media & Digital Marketing campaigns, including content creation, optimization of campaigns, analytics, reporting as well as working with the team in obtaining feedback to promote the brand.
- Content/Copy Editing: 40%
- Event Planning: 20%
- Brand Management & Social Media: 20%
- Sales Administration/Operations: 10%
- Market Research/Client Research: 10%
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a lead overseeing multiple projects at multiple sites
- Experience working closely with high level leaders/executive stakeholders
- High level of proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Experience utilizing Adobe Illustrator or similar software
- Ability to identify and research issues and provide solutions
- Generate new ideas, be a strategic thinker and keep on top of social and digital trends that relate to our business unit.
- Self-Motivated to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Detail orientation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years consulting/professional services experience
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator