Executive Director, Account Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This person will be dedicated and responsible for ensuring a successful program management and aligned service delivery for a key (Fortune 100) customer. The program will be launched leveraging the latest in travel, expense and distribution technology including NDC and blockchain technologies. A passion for evolving travel management through technology will be key for this role.
He/she will be responsible for executing a high level of consultative customer service and ensuring a strong, long-term business relationships through the successful execution of the program, consistency of service offerings, and a proactive approach to developing and introducing new initiatives to enhance the support of our customer. This position is anticipated to have 3 direct reports to support the overall needs in program delivery. The overall team responsibilities will include but not be limited to; business intelligence analysis, analyzing and executing hotel sourcing for short term projects, traveler care management, and collaboration with key third party tech partners.
III. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides leadership and direction to and communicates with the PwC program management team.
- Work hand in hand with the (also dedicated) Executive Director of Operational Service Excellence (operations) and the Director of Integrated Services in program delivery.
- Represent CTM as a leader in the client program which will include collaboration with other leaders from the preferred OBT company, the blockchain partner and preferred suppliers.
- Responsible for development and execution of a customer service business plan.
- Responsible for driving the strategy for and supporting the team when renewal time arises.
- Build strong partnership bonds with various levels within the Clients’ organization including senior and executive level management.
- Ensure execution of documented reporting requirements, and in-depth travel management reporting analysis including forecasting, trending, benchmarking and recommendations for overall travel program effectiveness. Provide management and cost accountability to Client.
- Actively manage tracking to business plan, including but not limited to tracking key metrics, performance KPIs and service level performance.
- Prepare and deliver various industry presentations to include senior-management level presentations.
- Develop, prepare and present client and staff educational materials, formal presentations, and professional communication pieces.
- Act as travel management consultant on behalf of client and staff and take an active role in vendor relationships.
- Responsible for escalated issues, to ensure prompt resolution. Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment and make decision affecting company goals and objectives and profitability.
- Attend industry seminars and webinars to enhance industry knowledge. Summarize and communicate findings to others within CTM and the entire client base.
- Travel required for client meetings and presentations, sales presentations and team member development.
- In-depth analysis of company financials in order to make recommendations for increased profitability.
- Responsible for overseeing personnel issues related to their account management team, including but not limited to interviewing and hiring employees, training and employee development, corporate policies and procedures, team building, ensuring preparation of timely performance reviews and salary reviews.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with all internal departments.
- Participate in internal meetings to include project work, development of new products and services and process improvement plans.
- Develop and execute a customer call plan to gain firsthand knowledge of customer concerns and challenges, strengthen customer relationships and use as a vehicle to develop, mentor and coach your Account Management Team.
- Responsible for overseeing personnel issues related to their Account Management Team, including but not limited to hiring employees, training and employee development, corporate policies and procedures, team building, ensuring preparation of timely performance reviews and salary reviews.
- Recommend and plan client events to strengthen our customer relationships, educate our customers on CTM initiatives and industry trends and facilitate networking opportunities with our vendor partners.
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Duties: To perform this job this individual must be able to interview and hire employees as well as provide for training for new hires. The general manager is responsible for directing their staff and mentoring, monitoring and coaching to develop their team. Performance appraisals and salary recommendations are also a function of the position. Handles all disciplinary actions as necessary.
IV. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as contracts, reports or proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- A sincere interest in evolving travel management through modern technology.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations.
V. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College education strongly preferred.
- Seven to ten years’ experience in the travel industry with successful management and/or supervisory skills required.
CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA INC
BusinessView all jobs at CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA INC