Client Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the Client Service Representative is to oversee daily account management related tasks and projects having direct contact with small business accounts (in which the majority are under $3M+ in spend). Prioritize customer needs, project requests and communicate consistently with small business customers to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Primary point of contacts for small business customers
- Proactively communicate and support small business customers with updates on new technologies and offerings, including monthly/quarterly or annual reports.
- Monitor customers for changes and growth opportunities
- Prepare and distribute (as requested) weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for customers.
- Participate in implementation calls for small business customers.
- Prioritize customer requests and actions submitted; multi-tasking skills a must.
- Responsible for internal documentation within the CRM
- Take an active role in vendor contract negotiations when needed.
- Responsible for escalated issues, to ensure prompt resolution. Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgement.
- Communicate concerns, ideas and general information (positive or negative) through appropriate channels.
- Prompt return of email and voicemail messages throughout the day.
- OBT support as needed
Supervisory Duties: This individual must be able to work closely and communicate with several customer contacts and other internal departments and manage and prioritize requests for multiple customers. This position will have direct client or customer contact and responsibility.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as training guides, reporting and technology instructions and procedure manuals.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must work well/communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and professional communication documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, accounting and finance basics and basic statistical knowledge preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred.
- One or more years of experience in the travel industry or customer-service industry preferred.
CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA INC
BusinessView all jobs at CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA INC