- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Cornerstone Construction Group, LLC is looking for a project manager to join our team in our Indianapolis office. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project. Allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Attend Bid meetings, etc.
- Prepare RFP's, manage the distribution of, and review and analyze proposals from suppliers and vendors daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Preferred)
- 6-8 plus years' experience in project management
- OSHA 30 Certified & First Aid
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Positive and productive work attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Cornerstone Construction Group is a Prime Construction Management, General Construction firm specializing Asphalt and concrete paving with in controlling total project costs by thoroughly understanding the customer's needs. We implement value added services during both the design and construction phases of a project and provide contracting services to assist in project cost and schedules. The clients we serve the Government, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Private, Utilites, and Professional markets.
The culture at Cornerstone Construction Group is an environment of growth & development for our employees where best practices, creativity & ideas excel. Our company mantra is "Together WE Win"
Cornerstone Construction is organization dedicated to creating sustainable relationships with our customers while offering the most efficient, cost effective and quickest turn around service possible.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes Teamwork & Growth.
Cornerstone Construction offers benefits which include healthcare reimbursement plans, paid time off, paid sick, paid vacation, retirement savings 401K and professional development opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR
CORNERSTONE CONSTRUCTION GROUP LLC.Indianapolis, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.