We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Certified Professional Counselors and/or licensed interns to provide ethical, effective and high-quality therapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in the Las Vegas community.
1. Completes comprehensive clinical services including assessments, individual, family, multi-family, couples, and group therapy.
2. Participates in case management, and provides referrals, as needed for patient care.
3. Recognizes exhibition of potentially suicidal and/or homicidal patients, and follows through to provide immediate care and safety for the patient.
4. Conducts high-risk assessments, and implements safety planning. Documents and communicates to the treatment team regarding any high-risk issues.
5. Follows all legal reporting requirements regarding suspected child and elderly/dependent adult abuse, and neglect, as well as potential violence against others.
6. Provides culturally competent care with consideration for race, age, gender, culture, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and other relevant factors.
7. Collaborates and communicates with the treatment team, and other disciplines, to ensure the highest standards of patient care.
8. Acts as a liaison, and advocates, for patients and families and represents their goals, needs, preferences, and perceptions to the treatment team, external agencies, and collateral contacts.
9. Participates in crisis resolution to resolve patient/family concerns effectively. Documents and communicates to appropriate supervisors.
10. Completes timely and comprehensive documentation of all assessments, progress notes, treatment plans and interventions in patient charts.
11. Demonstrates advanced clinical, problem solving and crisis intervention skills. Serves as a resource to other clinical therapists and the multi-disciplinary team members.