Begin a New Career or Exercise Your Current Court Research & Data Entry Skills
*****This job post is ongoing - if closed, look for one of our other job posts and apply (even if the ad is not for your location)*****
CORE Members Network is a fast-moving and constantly growing Leader in providing tailored marketing data to our clients, generated by researchers from courthouse documents that are viewable to the public. We are seeking to add several Field Researchers with excellent Data Entry skills to our team!
- Part Time, flexible hours, performing research outside of your home at a courthouse.
- Access and analyze a variety of court documents, including probates, tax liens, mortgages, divorces, judgments, civil, etc. and determine what data needs to be reported back to us.
- Long term assignments as 1099-Misc Independent Contractor
- Compensation per researched document, not hourly, earnings will vary depending on the assignment type, difficulty of research and the volume of documents to research. Average is $7.00 - $12.00/hr **** Earnings should be considered as supplemental income****.
- Visit requirements to courthouses vary, depending on the document volume and client request; Can be as often as daily, weekly or monthly.
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields
- Excellent typing skills, eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills verbally and in writing
- Organized, motivated, proactive, extremely deadline and detail oriented
- Ready to start immediately if selected.
- US Citizen, living in the US and 16+ years old; at minimum, a High School Diploma or GED.
- Available at least 3 days per week, 4 hours per court visit between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
- Reliable Transportation to assigned courthouse(s).
- Laptop (not tablet) with Microsoft Excel or compatible spreadsheet software (Google Spreadsheets not acceptable).
- Reliable Email Address, checking for incoming emails 2 to 3 times per day.
- Expertise in sending/receiving emails with attachments.
- Work independently, but taking direction well and willing to invest the time initially to enhance your current skills, striving for perfection. Expect to be slower during the first few court visits. As your skills and experience increases, so will the speed in performing research.
- "Einstein" eye for details and ability to administer research specifications
- Proficient data entry and ability to meet deadlines with extreme accuracy.
- Physically walk for extended distances (from parking area) if necessary and able to sit and/or stand for 4 hours at a time (depending on court office layout).
- Willing to hand-write researched data if electronics are not permitted in the courthouse. Must then key data into a provided spreadsheet for submission.
- Experience is not mandatory, but strongly preferred.
- Must successfully complete a "hands-on research" Qualification Exercise.