Tutoring 5 -12 grade students
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lainie's Learning Lane, (part of CORE Education Academy) is a nonprofit program that works with children to identify how they learn and provide proven strategies and solutions children can start using right away. When working with our academic coaches, children will immediately feel less frustrated and, in fact, feel better knowing they're understood, supported, and on the path to success. www.learninglanewc.com
- *Work Year: 12 months + summer classes (optional)
- Compensation: $20 -35 per hour
- Only applicants available for a long-term commitment need to apply.
We currently have an opening for our ( 5 -12 grade) 1-1 customized academic tutoring program. which runs from 9:00 pm- 6:00 pm (Mon-Fri). We specialize in multisensory teaching styles, so please be prepared to complete our company's training program.
Qualifications and Skills
- Personal experience with ADHD, dyslexia or other learning differences is a plus
- Teaching credentials and/or BA/BS degree preferred, but not necessary.
- Complete our company's specialized academic training program.
- Collaboration with other teachers and administrators to create customized curriculum.
** Summary of a part-time job
- 1-1 customized academic sessions (5 -12 grade)
- training provided
If this is your passion please apply. For more information, visit www.learninglanewc.com
CORE Education AcademyWhy Work Here?
Creative work environment, learning made fun, and collaborative staff!
CORE Education Academy is a nonprofit program that works with children to identify how they learn and provide proven strategies and solutions children can start using right away. We are a collaborative, supportive, exciting work environment, focused on the students and their needs. We teach students ways to succeed academically, emotionally, and socially! Check out our website to learn more! www.coreacademy.net
200 la casa via walnut creekWalnut Creek, CA
EducationView all jobs at CORE Education Academy