Rapid Rehousing - Program Manager
CORE DC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CORE DC’s mission is to strengthen communities, families and individuals by developing and operating exceptional transitional/short-term supportive and affordable housing with evidence-based programming in the District of Columbia.
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER– RAPID REHOUSING PROGRAM
The Program Manager in the Rapid Re-Housing program is responsible for providing home-based case management services for single women in scattered site apartments throughout the District of Columbia. The primary goal is to assist women who were chronically homeless in addressing barriers to maintaining permanent housing. Works within an-inter-disciplinary team to create and evaluate resident individualized case plans and provide support, information, and referral sources.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
·Provide leadership, guidance and supervise programming team’s delivery of concrete evidence-based services to clients transitioning to permanent housing
·Prepares and submits DHS, TCP, and HUD reports, using HMIS and other software formats as required by funder
·Ensure that all case management services are delivered regularly and are properly documented
·Collaborate with program staff to support the design and implementation of employment services focused on job training and education for clients
·Develop and deliver in-service training for case managers and other program staff
·Responsible for ensuring coordination and implementation of clients’ service plan is adhered to, updatedand revised as needed based on individual assessments
·Conduct thorough periodic reviews of the programming team’s case files and supportive documentation asrequired by the funding agency, company policies and procedures to ensure that the highest quality of care and treatment is rendered to the clients served
·Supervise Case Manager Supervisor, Employment Specialists, and Housing Specialists
·Ensure that deadlines are met and that the work produced is of the highest quality
·Develop and coordinate assessment, FHSP planning, case management, permanency planning/housing placement, and counseling residents
·Other duties as assigned and/or required by the Senior Program Director or designee
· Familiar with behaviors, attitudes and issues facing homeless populations
· Knowledge of community resources, associations and organizations addressing the issues of the population
· Good written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills
· Familiarity with signs and symptoms of drug and/or alcohol dependency
· Must be culturally competent and sensitive towards diverse ethnic groups, cultural groups and populations
· Experience supervising staff and volunteers
·The Program Manager must have at minimum a master's degree in the Human Services, Health Care, or Social Work field, or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or be Licensed Clinical Social worker and meet the additional requirements listed
·They must have professional knowledge of the theories, principles, techniques, and practices of social service delivery systems
·They must have a minimum of two (2) years professional supervisory and/or managerial experience in the human services and/or social service delivery systems.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a social service program providing services to homeless and underserved populations
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some nights and evenings are required
CORE DC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CORE DCWhy Work Here?
Great service to the public, Awesome CEO, great benefits, and a fun work environment.
1020 Bladensburg RoadWashington, DC
EducationView all jobs at CORE DC