Case Manager Supervisor - Permanent Supportive Housing Program
CORE DC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CORE DC’s mission is to strengthen communities, families and individuals by developing and operating exceptional transitional/short-term supportive and affordable housing with evidence-based programming in the District of Columbia.
JOB TITLE: CASE MANAGER SUPERVISOR – PERMANENT SUPPORTIVE HOUSING PROGRAM
The Case Manager Supervisor for the Permanent Supportive Housing program is responsible for providing oversight of case management program staff for single adult clients to maintain housing and connecting them to supportive services that address their barriers. The Case Management Supervisor works within an-inter-disciplinary team to create and evaluate resident individualized case plans and provide support, information, and referral sources.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
· Supervise Case Managers and assigned volunteers and interns, as applicable to ensure that case notes are completed properly and timely.
· Provide support to program staff to Interview and assess clients to develop plans to maintain housing
· Conduct routine audits of case management files and provides staff supervision to Case Managers
· Collaborates with members of the team to develop and coordinate services
· Demonstrate empathy and flexibility in responding to participant and staff needs
· Comply and manage monthly and quarterly programmatic reports for DHS and CORE DC
· Conduct thorough periodic reviews of the programming team’s case files and supportive documentation as required by the funding agency
· Ensure company policies and procedures to ensure that the highest quality of care and treatment is rendered to the clients served
· Hire and supervise assigned staff, to include performance management, on boarding employees in their role
· Utilize trauma-informed and person-centered supervisory techniques to address and model self-care and personal boundaries
· Lead in-service trainings and monitor compliance of completed trainings
· Other duties as assigned and/or required by the Program Manager or designee
· Familiar with behaviors, attitudes and issues facing homeless populations
· Knowledge of community resources, associations and organizations addressing the issues of the population
· Good written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills
· Familiarity with signs and symptoms of drug and/or alcohol dependency
· Must be culturally competent and sensitive towards diverse ethnic groups, cultural groups and populations
· Experience providing supervision to staff, volunteers, and interns
· Fluent in Spanish, French language strongly preferred
· Master's degree in the Human Services; required
· Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
· The candidate must be licensed to provide counseling and case management services to individuals and families experiencing homelessness or other related populations; required.
· Demonstrate proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software and HMIS application.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some evenings required
CORE DC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CORE DCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and compensation, awesome team, internal promotional prospects, and good employer relations and fair treatment
2400 14th StreetWashington, DC
HealthcareView all jobs at CORE DC