Regional Telecommunications Company is looking for qualified Telecom Field technicians in the Boise market. The tech will need to have a STRONG understanding of CAT5E, CAT6, Coax, Wireless and Analog.
- Install and repair network systems
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in low voltage or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The tech must have his own telecom tools.
- The tech will also need to have his own laptop and a understanding of basic router configurations and network infrastructure.
- Needs to have own vehicle.
Skillsets: General Wiring • Telecom • Telecom: PBX Experience • Telephony • Voice Over IP • cat.5 cabling • Pull Cables • Cat5e Jack repair • PHONE+SYSTEM+TSHOOT+NO+DIAL+TONE • Cat6+cabling • cross-connects • Telephone+test+set • Cat5e+Cabling+networking
Pay will be determined based on experience