Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Falls Church, VA
CORDEV Inc. is a privately held small business providing Information Technology and Telecommunication support services to the U.S. Government and commercial clients. We are committed to providing quality products and services that continually meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Proactive Business Development Manager effective at discovering new target Government customers and expanding revenues. Collaborates well with aggressive marketing professionals, knowledgeable sales staff, and a supportive executive team. A motivated professional that measures success by revenue increases and a growing bottom line.
In this position, you will be primarily accountable for consistently & effectively:
- Making significant contributions to brand and segment strategies in contract development and execution
- Responsible for business development and participates in sales activities for Government contracting vehicles as part of CORDEV services
- Sourcing various U.S. Federal Government contracting Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicles and advising upper management of On-Ramp/Off-Ramp procedures
- Show full understanding of NAICS and how it applies to CORDEV services
- Responsible for building proposals in the proper format for each RFP contract vehicle
- Responsible for building pricing schemes for each contract RFP
- Identify, update, and track federal opportunities within the Department of Defense and other federal agencies
- Developing proposals and draft contracts and related documentation in accordance with governing laws, regulations, and internal policies for CORDEV contracting guidelines
- Obtaining all appropriate and required internal reviews and approvals for contract terms, provisions, and operational requirements
- Participate in and/or leading negotiations of contract terms and conditions
- Responding to various partner/stakeholder questions, inquiries, requests for clarification, etc. regarding contracts and terms/conditions or other items
- Ensuring execution of approved and finalized customer contracts.
- Participating in or leading cross-functional or other project teams; taking a leadership role inappropriate proposal preparation
- Manage Business Development Reports and Project schedules for current and upcoming opportunities
- Complies with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of CORDEV activities
- Serve as the contract’s specialist for all contracting transactions from opportunity development, to award
- Develop, prepare, review and advise on documents such as the statement of work, contract terms, and conditions, teaming agreements, and non-disclosure agreements
Minimum Requirements :
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain eligibility for a government security clearance of Secret (T3) or higher.
- 8-10 years’ experience successfully managing government contracts (Preferred not required)
- In-depth knowledge of government contracting and common body of knowledge such as FAR's, DFAR's, etc.
- Experience and relationships with Federal agency sales and/or business development, preferably with E-Buy, CHESS, Sam.Gov, GSA, VA, USPS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Open Market.
- Thorough knowledge of contracts, contracting, especially Multiple Award Construction Contracts, Multiple Award Task Order Contracts, IDIQs, BPAs, SATOCs, and the GSA Schedule.
- Rolodex of contacts in procurement, purchasing, acquisitions, program management, and teaming partners
- Business travel, by air or car, may be required for regular internal and external business meetings
- Certification in Contracts and Acquisitions Management a plus preferred (not required)
CORDEV offers competitive salaries and the following full range of benefits:
- Medical/Prescription insurance through Cigna’s Open Access Plus network.
- Dental insurance through Ameritas
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Vision Coverage through EyeMed (Voluntary)
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan administered by Fidelity Investments
- Employee of the Quarter cash award
Powered by JazzHR