NERC CIP Cyber Security Specialits / Director
COOPER COMPLIANCE CORP San Jose, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $155,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
REMOTE WORK - Accepting all US candidates.
We are seeking a CIP Cyber Security Specialist / Director to join our team! You will implement security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
As the CIP Cyber Security Specialist / Director, you will be responsible for the support of cybersecurity services to our clients, assisting them with maintaining CIP compliance. You will be engaged with cyber security and networking solutions development and will provide North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Cyber Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards expertise to client teams.
- Develop specifications and technical requirements for the client’s NERC CIP execution team to:
- Configure, test, and support cyber solutions for control systems
- Configure, test and administer firewall, network and cyber solutions
- Conduct Cyber Vulnerability Assessments
- Conduct Penetration Testing
- Conduct NERC CIP mock-audits
- Develop technical documentation for CIP compliance programs (policies, procedures, diagrams, etc)
- Assist clients to setup change management controls
- Assist clients to setup alarming of SCADA, electronic and physical access controls, patching, backup and recovery, information protection, malicious code detection and prevention systems
- Conduct Cyber Security Incident Response Exercises
- Prepare and conduct technical presentations
- Conduct client validation walk through to ensure appropriate controls in place on on BES Cyber Systems.
- Prepare NERC Reliability Audit Work Sheets
- Create technical / progress reports for projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lead Cooper Compliance company efforts in product development related to cyber security controls
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering with Cyber Security experience or equivalent degree
- 5 + years of experience in IT/OT cybersecurity related to NERC CIP requirements and industry cyber security best practices
- Regional / NERC Auditor experience a plus
- Cyber Security system design, specification, documentation and implementation
- Firewall, router and networking equipment configurations
- Previous experience in network security or other related fields
- Knowledge of network security technologies and devices
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent client relations
- Excellent writing skills a must
COOPER COMPLIANCE CORPWhy Work Here?
Cooper Compliance Corp (CCC) has been in business serving electric utility sector for since 2012 and is growing fast.
CCC is a consulting and software development company. Our software is designed to run on SharePoint providing a Governance Risk and Compliance tool. We also provide control room logging systems. We serve most all municipal utilities in the state of California and several other generating companies and utilities across the united states.
AddressSan Jose, CA