Convenient Home Care Inc. Located in Waltham, MA is looking for the right Registered Nurse. We have immediate staffing needs in the CANTON/ BROCKTON/ RANDOLPH area. We are looking to hire a candidate currently residing in the Canton area. Our main offices are located in Waltham, where all of our candidate interview and application process will be held.
A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Manager. Role related tasks / responsibilities include:
- Providing services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Making the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluating the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiating the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Providing those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills.
- Initiating appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Preparing clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinating services.
- Processing orders and notifying physician of patient needs and changes in condition.
- Completing certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries.
- Determining the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient.
- Giving total patient care as needed.
- An active RN license in Massachusetts required. A minimum of two (2) years experience in Home Health, preferred.
Job Type: Part-time