CONTI is hiring!
CONTI Organization is a real estate investment company that specializes in value-added multifamily real estate in Texas. Since 2008 we have acquired over 11,000 apartment units and an AUM of +$3B. We are a culture-driven, results-focused, long-term minded company looking to add a key new member to our Marketing & Investor Relations team. Thanks to our team, we have been recognized on the Inc 5000 and Dallas 100 lists for fastest growing companies for 4 straight years and certified in 2019 as a Great Place to Work!!
If you are self-directed, drawn to research and data, are a good writer, and you have high attention to details and follow-through, this may be the opportunity for you…
A qualified candidate should have a background in market research and turning technical information into content for varying audiences. Candidates should have experience working in the investment management or financial services industry. Prior experience as an analyst with a family office, multi-family office, or endowment is highly preferred. This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual to learn the business and quickly make an impact.
The Market Research / Writer will have a heavy focus on content development. This role will research the market, monitor the industry, analyze results, then turn data and insights into authoritative content on a daily basis. You will work closely with Acquisitions, Investor Relations, and other key departments to produce content that benefits our investors and aligns with business goals.
- Create and repurpose original content on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule.
- Develop quarterly and annual reports on the market which include demographics, economic indicators, and real estate metrics.
- Researches and analyzes global, national and regional economic data impacting multifamily real estate investments.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analyses of industry investment vehicles, competitors, and trends in comparison to the multifamily market.
- Maintains CONTI's library of key economic and industry data points
- Maintain a detailed inventory of information gathered through research for use in marketing materials
- Assist with various departmental & company ad hoc projects and analyses
- Provide 3-5 professional examples of your writing
- 3+ years of professional experience in a financial analysis environment (experience with multi-family offices, wealth management, or high net worth clients preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or business field. Communications or Journalism with financial writing experience also acceptable.
- Ability to take technical industry information and turn it into multiple pieces of content for varying audiences.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gather, organize, cite, and maintain data and sources
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and provide high standards of excellence
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing, and communication skills.
- Team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
Why CONTI? Why Now?
- Since 2015, we've doubled in size with plans to double again in the next 3 years. We've been on the Inc 5000 and Dallas 100 lists for fastest growing companies for 4 straight years.
- We care about growing our people. We are passionate about maintaining a healthy, strong company culture with a continuous-improvement mindset.
- Our leadership team is aligned, focused, and always looking for ways to better themselves, their teams, and the company.
- The purpose of CONTI is "to benefit the lives of everyone we touch."We recognize businesses must be profitable to survive and thrive AND at the same time we want to make a positive impact to all of those that touch our business --our team, our investors, our residents, our vendors, and our communities/charities.
Due to large number of resumes we expect to receive, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations. Thank you.
Powered by JazzHR