CONNECTED TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS, INC Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing Licensed Cannabis company located in Oakland California. Our company is looking for an experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Bookkeeping, Accounting, Auditing and Payroll.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers;
- Code documents according to company procedures;
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses;
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations;
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information;
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers;
- Process payroll from beginning to end;
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs, Microsoft office, and QuickBooks.
- Other general administrative duties as needed.
- Associates Degree or 5 year of full-time equivalent experience
- Five years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computation
- Strong and proven experience in QuickBooks and Excel (verification of skills will be required)
- Organizational Skills
- Associate (Preferred) or Higher
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
CONNECTED TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS, INC
1035 22ND AVE UNIT 19Oakland, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CONNECTED TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS, INC