- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you an experienced Steel Detailer or Checker looking to advance your career with a company that inspires you to be your best and gives you the space and opportunity to excel working on projects that are improving society and building a better tomorrow?
Connected Structural Group (CSG) specializes in structural engineering, structural steel detailing, steel connection design, steel erection engineering, BIM modeling development, LOD 400-500 coordination with steel fabrication, and related services. CSG produces production models, not design models. This commitment to detail is what sets us apart in the industry. CSG is very proud to have successfully finished hundreds of projects with our highly skilled team of steel connection designers, steel detailers, checkers, and engineers. Our awesome crew of talented personnel is the reason we complete each project on time and to the highest quality standards in the industry.
We offer a beautiful state-of-the-art in-office environment located in fabulous Las Vegas! You will be working side by side with a highly skilled team of design professionals on complex and rewarding projects for some of the largest and most respected companies in the world.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Produce erection and shop fabrication drawings for steel members using steel detailing software (SDS/2 or Tekla), while working closely with a project manager and other detailers.
- Produce 2D shop drawings, erection plans, and field details
- Coordinate with joist & deck drawings
- Implement AISC and OSHA requirements for fabrication and erection
- Work with multiple fabricators, erectors, and their standards
- Understand and utilize the standard practices of the steel industry
- Read and interpret structural and architectural contract documents
- Write and interpret RFIs
- Work with in-house engineers and project managers
- Determine changes and revisions to report cost impact to project managers
- 2+ year’s steel detailing experience (SDS2 or Tekla Structures)
- Proficiency in mathematics and geometry
- Ability to read structural and architectural drawings
- Ability to read and write Requests For Information (RFI)
- Possess general knowledge of steel construction
- Problem solver willing to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good verbal and written communication with peers and customers
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- No contract work, oversees, or outsourcing
- Must be in or willing to relocate to the Las Vegas area unless applying for remote
- Remote applicants must have 3+ years of experience using SDS2
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation (DOE)
- Performance-based raises and bonus
- Generous PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health and Dental
- Retirement benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Overtime opportunity
- Professional development, training, and career advancement opportunities
CONNECTED STRUCTURAL GROUP LLC
5005 West Patrick LaneLas Vegas, NV
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.