Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports Teammates.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1 year of administrative assistant experience
- Should be willing to learn new software program
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Youll be working 20 - 25 hours per week.
CONNECT EMPLOYMENT INC
BusinessView all jobs at CONNECT EMPLOYMENT INC