Executive Assistant (Higher Education)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a Liaison to the Board of Trustees; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations with strong written and verbal communication skills, possess administrative and organizational skills while maintaining a realistic balance amongst multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times to administer a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Support the President
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Ensures the comfort of all participants in meetings and visitors to the Office of the President are met by arranging delivery of refreshments, lunches, etc.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the President's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the President's time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
Board Support and Trustee Liaison
· Serves as the President's administrative Liaison to the College’s Board of Trustees.
· Supports the Chair of the Board of Trustees, including coordinating arrangements/logistics for meetings of the Board of Trustees and related Committees.
· Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Board members.
AddressLaguna Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CONFIDENTIAL
Get fresh Executive Assistant To President jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.