CONFIDENTIAL Fayetteville, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a dynamic Educational Consultant who is able to accept ownership for effectively handling student enrollments along with managing a recruiting team. Responsible for recruiting and managing the recruitment of qualified applicants for admission to the college in accordance with state and federal accreditation and company policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards. This position will conduct and manage a high quantity of prospect phone contacts to secure appointments and interview activity and conduct follow-up activity.
· Monitor, track and manage leads using established guidelines, as defined in the company tracking system
· Ensures that all recruitment activity is documented in the school’s official tracking system, and reported to the appropriate personnel
· Schedule and conduct interviews with qualified candidates for enrollment.
· Manage the daily interviews scheduled and results of those for admissions team.
· Consistently conduct follow-up meetings with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
Bachelor’s Degree required
· Three (3) years in a recruitment role with demonstrated outstanding leadership skills and performance excellence, preferably in a proprietary college environment
· Two (2) years of previous recruitment management preferred
· One (1) or more years of sales management experience, to include relationship building and intangible sales accountability preferred
· Excellent communication and interpersonal telephone skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proven track record of successful performance results and sales accountability