CSR Order Processor
CONFIDENTIAL Dublin, CA
- Expired: 6 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Interface with customers via phone and email to provide overall customer satisfaction
• Accurate and timely processing of customer orders to ensure satisfaction that all orders are shipped on-time and in full
• Log orders received and shipped daily to monitor inventories to ensure proper product availability
• Manage warehouse inventories. Write orders to transfer product from our main warehouse to satellite warehouse locations.
• Gather quotes on freight and work with our carriers to guarantee timely delivery
• Review accounts receivable payments to identify discrepancies and clear deductions
• Handle and resolve customer concerns in detailed ordered manner
• Support Sales team
• Excellent verbal, written and social communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting objectives
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications.
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Positive “Can Do” attitude; eagerness to do what it takes to get the job done right
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). AS-400 experience a plus.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CONFIDENTIAL