A fast-paced White Collar Criminal Defense Office in Boston's Back Bay area is seeking full time employee to support an office of multiple attorneys.
- Ability to hit the ground running and handle multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Motivation and ability to work well under pressure
- Four-year college degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organization and maintenance of voluminous case files
- Office management/administration
- Electronic filing of court documents
- Discovery review
- Drafting of basic legal documents
- Other projects/duties as assigned
Excellent opportunity to gain real world experience in the legal field at a well-respected law firm. No prior legal experience required. Please send resume and cover letter. Writing samples will be considered, but not required.
employment type: full-time
CONFIDENTIAL White Collar Criminal Defense