Local resort and convention center, is looking for a creative and passionate head chef. This position is responsible for everything that goes on in the BOH and oversees all kitchen staff.
• Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities for both restaurant and banquet area
• Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
• Select and develop recipes
• Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
• Establish presentation technique and quality standards
• Plan and price menus
• Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
5+ years of kitchen cooking experience. Previous experience with control food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing and development of culinary team preferred. Excellent record of kitchen management and the ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently is also required.
• Competitive salary
• Paid vacation time
• Medical insurance
CONF Hospitality GroupInternational hospitality group with 35+ years experience.