Bilingual Member Services Supervisor
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Member Services Supervisor’s role is to assist in overseeing and managing a team of Members Service Representatives (MSRs) in the day-to-day operations of contact center operations. The Member Services Supervisor will support MSRs after training by monitoring and documenting MSR progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act as a resource to MSRs. A Member Service Supervisor should be supportive, communicative, and attentive as well as possess strong critical-thinking and decision-making skills.Requirements:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
• Monitoring and evaluating MSR performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements
• Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals
• Working with other supervisors and management team members to support MSRs and maximize Member satisfaction
• Stay appraised of new processes and technology
• Interview and hire new staff
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to remain calm and respectful under pressure
• Proven leadership skills
• Excellent problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal and active listening skills
• Detail oriented with ability to focus on the specifics of each call
• Strong written, & verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Adaptable/flexible with ability to frequently shift direction and priorities
• Dependable and reliable
• Autonomous/Independent with ability to work with minimal direction
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Internal Candidates should be in good standing with no corrective action in place, attendance within acceptable guidelines and consistently meeting standards of our 5 Star Service model
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid time off
- Full benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Retirement benefits
This position spends the majority of time spent seated either on a computer or phone. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Currently hiring for: full-time with different shift times available from 7am to 7pm. Please send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why you’d be the perfect fit for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
CONEXONKansas City, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.