CONCRETE TREATMENTS INC Rogers, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, medical
1. Job Plans and Specifications: Be able to perform a take off of square footage and linear footage of the project. Read and understand all specifications and addendums for the project and be able to know where to find pertinent project information.
2. Follow up on invitations to bid: Be able to contact the owner or architect of the project to see who else might be bidding the project we’ve been asked to give numbers on. Get a bidders list and contact the additional bidders to see if they’d like our bid.
3. Compile the information in a format that can be handed off to the senior sales associate for them to formulate a bid to the contractors.
4. Follow up on sent bids to see if bid was good. Keep track of bids won and lost. Provide notes of bids lost in the company software system
5. On bids that have been won, enter the information into the company project management software for follow up by production.
6. Be able to walk a floor and understand what you are looking at. Formulate pertinent project information for the senior sales associate to create a bid.
7. As time allows, follow up with new contractors, management companies and building owners to establish new relationships
CONCRETE TREATMENTS INCWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company in the Twin Cities with a fun casual work environment
Concrete Treatments is a fast growing company in the polished concrete and epoxy floor construction field.
12510 Fletcher Ln Suite C RogersRogers, MN
BusinessView all jobs at CONCRETE TREATMENTS INC