- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long-term Contract
Clearance: Active Secret / Interim Secret
Client: Dept of State/CSM project
- Seeking a Mobile Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Herndon, VA with some remote work possible.
- The qualified applicant will become part of Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative will modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers.
- The Mobile Developer will architect, design, and create mobile apps and lead the development and enhancement of a feature rich application. This role will cover all engineering functions and ensure design and solutions have a modern, elegant, and intuitive user experience while keeping the technical solution scalable, maintainable, and reliable.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 5 years' experience or four (4) years of additional relevant experience in lieu of Degree
- Strong understanding of business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems
- Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearance acceptable
- 5-7+ years of iOS app development using: Swift. UIKit and SwiftUI
- 5-7+ years performing detailed technical design and implementation of moderately complex IOS applications
- Solid grasp of mobile networking and REST Web Service
- Experience with secure communications between mobile device and API Endpoints
- Knowledge of secure Login OAuth, JWT's, MFA or Certificates
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile SDLC practices
- Scaled Agile Framework experience, working as a part of a Scrum Team
- Experience using engineering environments and tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, Confluence, IBM CLM/ELM
For more open requirements, please visit https://www.compqsoft.com/currentopenings
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 200001:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft provides equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and in the working environment to all employees and applicants. CompQsoft does not take any nonmerit factors like race, color, religion, sex (gender), mental/physical disability, and age into account for purposes of recruitment, hiring and development.
Visit www.compqsoft.com to learn more about our culture, benefits.
TechnologyView all jobs at COMPQSOFT, Inc
Get fresh Senior Mobile Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.