EMC / RF / Product Safety Regulatory Test Engineers
COMPLIANCE TESTING LLC Mesa, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Sign On Bonus/ Relocation Assistance Available
Established in 1963, CTL is an ISO 17025 ( https://www.iso.org/ISO-IEC-17025-testing-and-calibration-laboratories.html) accredited leader in regulatory compliance testing on behalf of the FCC, European Union, Australia, New Zealand & other agencies.
We are currently seeking to add Regulatory RF EMC EMI Product Safety Test Engineers & Lab Technicians to our growing team to help;
- Create test plans and perform EMC, Product Safety and/or RF test standards (FCC, CE, etc.) on a wide-variety of devices such as radios, cell phones, transmitters, amplifiers, medical devices.
- Collect pretest information and provide client support regarding test procedures, specific standards, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of current EMC, Product Safety and/or RF standards, test procedures, instrumentation, and technology.
- Generate final technical test reports for certification.
- Consistently able to complete projects on-time & as-scheduled.
- Ability to understand and differentiate in-scope versus out-of-scope work.
- Experience working at ISO/IEC 17025; ISO 9000 Testing & Calibration Lab
- Familiarity with FCC Standards
- 3+ years wireless equipment testing FCC, Product Safety, CE and other International Standards Compliance.
- Experience & strong proven proficiency using Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Network Analyzers, radiated/conducted emissions, radiated/conducted immunity, anechoic chamber, and other EMC Immunity Equipment.
- Strong professionalism, time-management, prioritization, organization & communication skills.
- Tech savvy; ability to learn & understand most modern software applications.
- Ability to work on fully operating devices rather than just at the component level
- NO VISA Sponsorship
- Familiarity or proficiency in NEXIO, ETS-Lindgren’s TILE, PathWave BenchVue, or LabView applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As a multi-category essential business, a substantial part of this job must be performed on-site. Lab closely follows all CDC and AZDHS COVD-19 guidelines & encourages remote work whenever possible.
Powered by JazzHR