Looking for a flexible opportunity that allows you to give back, and get paid to do it?
We are currently seeking dentists in Massachusetts who are willing to work dental readiness clinics for our military on occasional weekends! These events take place in a fast-paced, mobile setting. We need both exam and treatment dentists.
Depending on what you are willing and able to do, procedures performed may include the following:
- Restorative work (composite or amalgam)
- OS (simple to surgical extractions)
What is required:
- Active license
- CPR Certification
- 1+ year of experience
What you get out of it:
- A competitive compensation packaging, including base pay, mileage, travel accommodations*, and meal per diem* (*if you qualify based on distance)
- A rewarding experience to give back to our service members
- The opportunity to expand your dental network and resume
- Experience working in an environment unlike your typical office
How it works:
- You’ll be onboarded and given all the necessary training (online)
- You will be contacted when events are scheduled that you qualified for. You are then able to accept or decline working these events.
- Participate in the events and get paid!
This is a great opportunity to give back to our service members while also bringing in some additional income on your schedule. If this sounds of interest, please apply today!