MSW, MA Required
COMPASS is hiring Masters-level Family Clinicians for our Comprehensive Support & Stabilization program with experience in Human/Social Services for our Worcester & Boston offices. Working as part of a team, clinicians work to improve family functioning, resolve and reduce conflicts, and serve as advocates for families. CSS works with DCF referred families.
Responsibilities and Duties
The COMPASS family clinician is responsible for:
- Assisting clients in meeting DCF established goals and to facilitate the clients development of their own independence to progress and succeed
- Develop appropriate relationships with clients on caseload
- Develop interventions and solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of the clients
- Connect clients to appropriate community resources
- Serve as an effective liaison between clients and collateral's
- Accompany clients to scheduled court appearances and professional appointments
- Maintain records and write monthly reports
- Be available for on-call emergencies
- Develop and maintain working relationships with DCF caseworkers
Working throughout Eastern Massachusetts all staff members are required to have a reliable car. COMPASS reimburses for travel expenses at the Federal rate. Staff members need to be computer literate as all employees are provided an laptop and iPhone. Staff members must be willing to work flexible hours (37.5 hours/week), with some weekend on-call responsibilities. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
COMPASS is a supportive environment with generous benefits including a robust health & dental plan, 4 weeks vacation/sick time to start, life insurance, Long Term disability insurance, education tuition reimbursement and retirement savings.