We are looking for a bright Treasury Coordinator to join our team. Qualified candidates should have 0 to 1 year of accounting or finance experience. This position is open due to a promotion and offers a great opportunity for long term growth. The Treasury coordinator will be responsible for the following:
• Prepares and creates journal entries as necessary
• Prepares bank reconciliations and supporting schedules
• Plays a key role in the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing procedures
• Analyzes variances in income statement and balance sheet accounts
• Assists with assessment and implementation of internal controls, including risk identification and prevention
• Prepares and submits sales tax returns for assigned territory
• Maintains and reconciles fixed asset schedules
• Handles special assignments and responsibilities as requested by the supervisor including, but not limited to, ad hoc financial analysis
• Provides assistance to internal and external audit functions including preparation of audit schedules
A more detailed description is available for qualified candidates.
Why Work Here?
Great place to work!