Project Manager- Client Services
COMPANY Parsippany, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a rapidly growing organization in the Parsippany, NJ area. We are seeking to hire a Project Manager to join our progressive team of professionals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Based on client requirements and Company capabilities, develops, and manages project timetables and plans
· Advise management of any delays and scheduling that they cannot achieve.
· Interprets client needs and builds technical specifications and ensures compliance with guidelines and factory capabilities
· Communicates and monitors milestones against the project timeline and identifies potential delays to all stakeholders including sales, client(s), and internal groups.
· Tracks and optimizes all aspects of development on new projects with customer, factory, and salesperson
o Prepare accurate pre-production letters, sales order worksheets and any other relevant paperwork
o Receive required approvals from customers to enter new orders
o Process all first time ordered SKUs
o Maintain daily communication with factories and customers during office hours with flexibility to be on-call to support a global manufacturing model (time zone)
o Complete and send sample requests to factories
o Submit artwork for approval by customer
o Maintain active project boxes
o Request drawings from Engineering
o Review samples prior to submitting to customers
o Submit samples for new projects to customers
o Pull samples from the sample lab
o Request pricing from factories and Purchasing Team
o Manage items within the AS400
o Tracking and maintaining reports on all open projects
· Participates in-person client meetings to provide updates and/or technical support for future and positively support the client relationship.
· Coordinate all quoting activities as needed.
· Works with sales representative to prepare corresponding sales materials related to new project development or project updates
· Troubleshoots and collaborates with stakeholders and internal partners to resolve client issues, minimize delays, and recommends solutions to the sales representative
· Tracks project progress and milestones in internal systems including Salesforce and other systems as required
· Leads open order report calls with clients if needed.
· Works with Customer Service Representatives on reporting and sampling needs
· Manage PO request to Purchasing and confirm Orders were sent to factory.
· Ensure Order Acknowledgements are sent within 48 hours to customers.
· Provide Tracking Reports through the portal or manually based on customer’s needs.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned
Turnkey projects/development duties include (employee will receive adequate and ongoing training related to procedure/processes):
· Develop bill of materials as needed.
· Coordinate approval of packaging as needed from Turnkey Suppliers.
· Track and maintain all product submissions.
· Perform / Coordinate monthly inventory reconciliations.
· Prepare formula marketing sheets as required.
· Develop and present presentations as needed.
Job Skills & Requirements
· Project management experience, maintaining timetables and coordinating stakeholders and internal groups
· Detailed oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Teamwork oriented by putting success of team above own interests
· Able to manage and positively influence difficult or emotional customer situations while responding promptly to customer needs
· Ability to provide an excellent client presence and exhibit a passion for cosmetics.
· Troubleshooting, gathers information skillfully and develops alternative solutions when needed
· Adapts to changes in the work environment while managing complex demands
· Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
· Ability to interpret and apply relevant federal regulations, technical specification requirements of customers, and assess factory capabilities
· Highly proficient in MS Office products with an emphasis on excel
· Travel required
· Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in Project Management preferably in Consumer Products
COMPANYWhy Work Here?
Great place to work!
BusinessView all jobs at COMPANY