Administrative Receptionist - IMMEDIATE HIRE!!
COMPANY Wayne, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position’s primary responsibilities will be providing general administrative and department support IN the office. Work environment is in a corporate office setting in the Totowa/Wayne NJ area. This is NOT A REMOTE position.
- Answer front desk phones and greet company visitors.
- Assist teams by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain managers’ appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Ensure that policy transactions are issued and changes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner for servicing and billing.
- Provide timely and professional customer service to facilitate the processing of business.
- Communicate as needed with team members and external departments to obtain information needed to complete the transaction.
- Participates in projects/assignments which support policy service and production objectives with respect to marketing, underwriting, retention and customer service goals.
- Manage new employee paperwork
- Handle light accounting tasks----deposit checks and assist with expense reports (receive receipts, calculate expense entries, ensure accuracy of $$ and dates), receive checks signed by CEO and mail out, pay utility bills
- Order office supplies
- Receive mail and packages, distribute accordingly
- Manage visitors, greet and track by entering info in database
- Sales support (print out contracts, file/scan as requested)
Individual must have/be:
- 1-2 years experience as a front desk Receptionist or Administrative Assistant in an office environment
- Solid planning & organizational skills: time-management, prioritization & attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to identify, gather, and organize information and provide recommendations to the underwriter.
- Ability to work at high levels of productivity and quality.
- Customer focused attitude and skills to resolve inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative to complete assignments and obtain results.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and in a team environment.
- Demonstrates innovative spirit to actively seek out new opportunities to improve processes and retain our competitive advantage.
- Strong backbone (can be an intimidating environment at times)
- Trustworthy (will handle a lot of confidential information)
- Quick learner
- Proficient Word/Excel/Powerpoint skills (has used in a job, not just at school)
Great opportunity with a growing company!
BusinessView all jobs at COMPANY