COMPANY Mahwah, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $26 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
General Purpose: This position is responsible for supporting the accounts receivable team, obtaining sales tax certificates, working with external sales tax service and supporting accounts payable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply for and manage sales tax registrations to ensure company is in compliance
- Run sales tax report and submit to the external sales tax service
- Review returns sent by tax firm and ensure balances are accurate
- Process, verify and post customer receipts, research short payments and work on resolution
- Run accounts receivable aging and follow-up on payment for assigned accounts
- Review vendor invoices, match to purchase order and review coding for accuracy
- Process vendor invoices timely, request statements and follow-up
- Communicate risks and opportunities in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- 2-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance preferred but not required
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail oriented willing to take initiative with projects
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Requires strong collaboration skills to work with various levels and departments
Computer Skills Necessary:
- Proficient in ERP Software – SAP Business One preferred
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience with reporting packages – BI360 preferred
COMPANYWhy Work Here?
Great CEO and lots of room for growth!
Great opportunity with a growing, company with a track record of stability.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at COMPANY