Regional Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, this opportunity is for you! Our client’s associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Our customer is seeking to add a Regional Sales Representative to its team due to company growth. The Regional Sales Representative will drive sales in their assigned territory and assist the Regional Sales Manager when needed on national and cross region initiatives. This position is responsible for developing and executing annual business plans, developing and managing customer relationships within the assigned territory, and represents the company at trade shows. States in this territory are: MA, ME, NH, VT, CT, RI and candidates from any of these states will be considered.
In-depth sales experience with gears, electric motors, and variable frequency drives or other electro mechanical or mechanical power transmission components is essential.
- Grow sales in the assigned territory.
- Customer Relationship Management: Develops, manages and maintains close, customer-centric relationships.
- Business Plan Execution and Development: Creates and executes a robust business plan each year.
- Interfaces with key cross-functional areas, such as Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, and Supply Chain to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Develop and solicit business from new accounts.
- Customer Project Management.
- Manage High Tech Distributor (HTD) partner business in the sales territory and interface with the HTD sales process.
- Target key accounts and penetrate them.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing and prospective accounts.
- Master product information / application knowledge through training and personal efforts.
- Develop effective sales presentations tailored uniquely to each account.
- Keep management informed through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Manage opportunity list and grow the prospect list.
- Attend Trade Shows.
- Travel averages 35-50%, including overnight stays
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering degree preferred)
- At least 5 years of field industrial sales experience in the automation or linear motion space.
· In-depth sales experience with gears, electric motors, and variable frequency drives or other electro mechanical or mechanical power transmission components is essential.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
Get fresh Regional jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.