Commercial Credit Group Inc (CCG) is an independent national commercial equipment finance and leasing company focused on purchase money and refinance transactions in the construction, fleet transportation, waste/environmental and machine tool industries. We source our transactions through end-users, equipment vendors and manufacturers. Our typical transaction size ranges from $100,000 to $2,500,000. We employ a traditional self-originate and hold business model. Since inception in 2004, CCG has originated over $6 billion of finance receivables.
· Evaluate past and current business data with the primary goal of improving decision-making processes within organizations.
· Work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, best practices, and other active methods for gathering and analyzing data as it relates to the needs of the specific organization.
· Understand what the business does, including most significantly, the processes through which they accomplish their work and evaluating those processes for efficiency.
· Compiling recommendations for the company on process adjustments, new potentially impactful technologies, or other areas for improvement.
· Project management and completing projects, monitoring performance, and ensuring timely turnover of deliverables.
· Communicate changes, recommendations, and procedures to business teams.
Tasks and duties can include:
· Identifying and prioritizing the organization's functional and technical needs and requirements
· Analyze and create large data sets
· Create charts, tables, and other elements of data visualization using Power BI or Tableau
· Create financial models to support business decisions
· Understanding business strategies, goals, and requirements
· Planning enterprise architecture (the structure of a business)
· Forecasting, budgeting, and performing both variance analysis and financial analysis
· Develop using C# or Python
· Project lead / management
· Discovery and implementation of ETL tools
Important skills and experience for a business analyst are:
· Oral and written communication skills
· Interpersonal and consultative skills
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
· Organizational skills
· Knowledge of business structure
· Costs benefit analysis
· Processes modeling
· Understanding of BI applications, databases and software development
· Degree in a related field.
· Know SQL and other relational databases.
· Have working experience with Tableau, Power BI or other BI tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Knowledge and experience in writing complex SQL queries.
· Expert knowledge of C# and Python.
· 5+ years is Project management.
· 7+ years working in a team environment.