IT Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
IT Support Specialist
Commercial Credit Group (CCG) is one of the largest privately held independent, commercial equipment finance companies in North America. We provide loans and leases to small and mid-sized businesses in the construction, fleet transportation, machine tool and manufacturing and waste industries. Our sales force is located throughout North America and sources new business through end-users, equipment vendors and manufacturers with typical transaction sizes ranging from $100,000 to $2,500,000. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, CCG has made NC’s Mid-Market Fast 40 List for the 10th time. CCG also operates offices in Buffalo, NY, Naperville, IL, and Hamilton ON.
CCG’s success is built on relationships, equipment knowledge and a foundation of excellent customer service. Our unique brand of equipment finance has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed, bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, revolving asset-backed securitizations, unsecured debt, and equity.
Commercial Credit Group is searching for a motivated and customer-focused IT Support Specialist to join our internal IT department. The individual in this position will primarily be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to fellow employees. This position is located at our headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is not a remote position.
- Respond to technical support requests via phone, email, and in-person
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues impacting employee equipment including computers, VoIP phones, printers, and cell phones
- Document and track all support requests and incidents in our ticketing system
- Use and improve internal knowledgebase to diagnose and resolve issues
- Install, maintain, and update computer software, integrating automation processes
- Set up workstations for office employees, including monitors, laptops, phones, and related hardware
- Administer accounts and access rights for internal applications
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a help desk or technical support role
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, and basic networking and security concepts
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to manage workload and deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience or knowledge of the following is a plus: Atlassian products, especially Jira Service Management and Confluence; Cisco Meraki networking; Android and iOS operating systems; VMware vSphere and Horizon; Windows Server Remote Desktop Services
If you are passionate about technology and have a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMERCIAL CREDIT GROUP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?