COMMERCIAL CREDIT GROUP Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Credit Group Inc (CCG) is an independent national commercial equipment finance and leasing company focused on purchase money and refinance transactions in the construction, fleet transportation, waste/environmental and machine tool industries. We source our transactions through end-users, equipment vendors and manufacturers. Our typical transaction size ranges from $100,000 to $2,500,000. We employ a traditional self-originate and hold business model. Since inception in 2004, CCG has originated over $3 billion of finance receivables.
CCG has a Documentation Specialist position available in the Williamsville, NY office. This position has visibility and interaction with senior management and offers career advancement.
- Interface with customers, sales team and credit department to ensure documents are prepared in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of loan documents, filing UCC’s and ordering necessary UCC searches as requested by credit department. Review and ensure lien perfection through PMSI, UCC searches and lien recordation on titles for motor vehicles.
- Prepare Accounting/Document Worksheets and oversee transactions through funding process including disbursement and notification of funding to sales team.
- Create and maintain physical loan documentation files and imaging system.
- Track outstanding follow up items through completion with the use of our Follow Up Management System.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner.
- Perform administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated within the documentation department, including phone rollover and reception relief as may be required.
- Assist with maintaining physical files, imaging system, and updating the LeasePlus system.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Professional & courteous phone mannerism
- Intermediate Windows and MS Office skills
- Must be able to function in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, team environment
- Strong attention to detail
CCG offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with financial capabilities of a large institution. For more information please visit us at www.commercialcreditgroup.com. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COMMERCIAL CREDIT GROUP
BusinessView all jobs at COMMERCIAL CREDIT GROUP