Looking for a BIM/Revit Operator to join our team in our Boston Office. C3 (pronounced C cubed) is an international technical services consulting firm with a unique model: one integrated team with expertise spanning every aspect of building design, planning, financing, construction, engineering, and development. Projects include commercial and institutional buildings including office buildings, multi-family residential, academic buildings, and government facilities with a focus on energy conscious design.
About this opportunity:
As BIM/Revit Operator at C3, you will have the opportunity to support Revit operations on exciting projects. The Revit Operator is responsible for downloading files from various sites, preparing files for use in our project documentation production, file management, coordinating with the Engineer to ensure fully completed and coordinated plans go out to our clients.
You will have the chance to gain additional expertise in BIM360 and utilizing Revit and CAD computer systems management to build your reputation and career.
What’s so great about this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced environment and grow your technical skills. This position offers career challenge and growth and provides access to a market-leading compensation and benefits package.
- Work independently, while also being a successful team player.
- Procure all drawings, specs, etc. as required to support the design project.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times – consistent self-discipline and motivation.
- Follow Up with customers to ensure receipt of plans and/or permit packages.
- Drive to learn and grow within the company as a designer.
- React to changing business needs; be creative and change gears with each unique project.
- Work with CAD systems to create, modify and release drawings.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have the ability to operate a computer and the following software: AutoCAD/Revit MEP (NOT architecture) word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software.
- Must be detailed-oriented and organized with the ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful time management skills to work on several projects concurrently.
- Working knowledge of elementary design and its application for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and architectural.
- Ability to coordinate with architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection and plumbing drawings.
- Knowledge of all office routines including filing systems, printing systems, delivery services, etc.
- Revit Certified Professional a plus
- 17 Sick/Vacation Days
- Health Insurance policy- premium paid 100% by the company
- $100k Life and AD&D policy paid for by the company
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Additional Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-Tax Benefits
- Dependent Care
Check out our website to find out more about what we do! www.c3boston.com