Customer Service Representative
- $21 to $23 Hourly
Interact with customers to provide services for quoting then ordering for new and existing products.
· Day Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Confer with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products or services
- Process customer requested for quotes and orders
- Manage customer files, both electronic and physical
- Help customers with warehousing orders and maintaining inventory
- Provide backup to other customer service reps
- Process internal purchase orders
- Work alongside sales as support
- Work closely with all departments
- Desktop computers
- Access software (Microsoft office and company software)
- Multi-line phone
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Willingness to learn and problem solve
- Great at organization and time management
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED required
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems to enter data, or process information.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Contact with others
- Indoors, environmentally controlled
- Electronic mail
- Face-to-Face discussions
· Requires keyboarding work.
· Detail oriented work requiring visual acuity.
· Must be able to perform primarily sedentary work.
Requires the ability to orally communicate information.
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, natural origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. *
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Profit Sharing Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral program
- 1 year customer service experience
COLUMBIA CORRUGATED BOX CO INC.Tualatin, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.