Responsibility and Duties:
- Perform cleanup and retouching of 360-degree VR videos
- Ensure final composite looks clean and professional
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years working in the visual effects industry as cleanup artist or compositor is required
- Proficiency with motion tracking, spot removal and clone stamping is required
- Experience with After Effects and Mocha Pro is a must
- Familiarity with 360-degree or VR video is highly recommended
- Skill in rotoscoping and object removal is a plus
- Have an eye for detail and proven ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and the ability to collaborate with different levels of management and creative teams.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to navigate, manage and address enterprise level corporate feedback.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.