COLOR is seeking passionate creatives to join our growing team. People who bring a strong level of understanding of media production, an ego free approach to collaboration, strong attention to detail, and a desire to push boundaries in the quickly evolving creative landscape.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Working with Post-Supervisor, and owning projects from inception to final delivery.
· Delivering end-to-end creative on a diverse range of projects including: long form documentary, case studies, sizzling game trailers, and social edits.
· Working with editorial staff to develop internal editorial processes to streamline production.
· Learning and enhancing our creative capabilities through the use of new tech and tools.
· Being an overall creative bad ass.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Passionate about leading the way in creative content production, with a strong sense of visual storytelling and editorial style.
· Have an eye for detail and proven ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and the ability to collaborate with different levels of management and creative teams.
· Ability to work both as a team and independently.
· Ability to navigate, manage and address enterprise level corporate feedback.
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
· Minimum of 5 years professional editorial experience
· Expert level knowledge of the usual suspects (Premiere, Photoshop and Encoder) with advanced knowledge of After Effects
· Advanced level knowledge of color grading practices, HDR experience is a bonus!
· Experience with sound design and general audio best practices is both expected and appreciated.
· Experience with modern encoding and delivery practices.
· A sample of your strongest creative work is required and matters more than anything on here.